Easy Pumpkin Pie Rice Pudding
For a special party treat, spoon pudding into baked mini pie crusts or phyllo
- 1 1/2 cups MINUTE® White Rice, uncooked
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 1 cup LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Crumbled cinnamon Graham crackers, whipped cream or toasted chopped pecans (optional)
- Combine rice, evaporated milk, pumpkin, water, sugar, pumpkin pie spice and salt
in medium saucepan. Cook over medium heat for 20 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Remove from heat and stir in vanilla extract. Let stand for 5 to 10 minutes.
Pudding will thicken as it sits.
- Serve warm garnished with a dusting of pumpkin pie spice, Graham crackers, whipped
cream or pecans, if desired.
- Store refrigerated.
Prep Time 5 min | Cook Time 20 min | Makes 8 servings, 1/2 cup each
Nutritional Information Serving Size 1: Calories Per Serving 200 Calories
from fat 30
% Daily Value * Total Fat 3g 5% Saturated Fat 2g 10% Cholesterol 15mg 5%
Sodium 125mg 5% Carbohydrates 38g 13% Dietary Fiber 1g 4% Vitamin A 50% Vitamin
C 2% Calcium 15% Iron 35% Sugars 19g Protein 5g
* Percentage Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Recipe and photo credit: Very Best Baking and Nestlé