Fit for a King Banana Pudding
- 2 small boxes instant French vanilla pudding
- 2 1/2 cups milk
- 1/2 can sweetened condensed milk (fat-free if desired)
- 8 ounces Cool Whip, divided
- 1 box vanilla wafers
- 4 fresh, ripe bananas, sliced
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Make pudding using the 2 1/2 cups of milk. Stir in the half can of sweetened
condensed milk and 4 ounces of Cool Whip.
- Layer wafers, sliced bananas and pudding mixture several times in a 9 x 13-inch dish.
- Top with a layer of the remaining Cool Whip, and sprinkle a few wafer crumbs on top.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pudding, Mousse and Custard Recipes