- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 (13 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 4 eggs
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Caramel: Put sugar and water in a 9-inch square pan.
- Put into a 350 degrees F oven about one hour.
- Flan: Mix cream cheese, evaporated milk, condensed milk and four eggs in a blender.
Pour into caramelized pan. Place this in a larger pan with water.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for about one hour or until set. A knife will come out clean.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pudding, Mousse and Custard Recipes