- 4 eggs, separated
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup boiling water
- 1/4 cup Frangelico Liqueur
- Beat egg whites until foamy gradually adding sugar until stiff.
- Whirl chocolate chips in blender until very finely grated. Add boiling water and
blend until chocolate melts.
- Add egg yolks and Frangelico. Blend until very smooth.
- Gently fold chocolate mixture into whites.
- Spoon into dessert dishes.
- Chill until set.
- Garnish with hazelnuts, if desired.
Makes 6 to 8 servings.