Frozen Apricot Mousse
- 1 pound fresh apricots, halved and seeds removed
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Place apricot meat in a blender. Add lemon juice and sugar, then blend to make
a fine puree.
- Separate the egg yolks and whites. Add the confectioners' sugar
to the egg yolks, then beat vigorously until light and creamy. Fold into the apricot
- Beat the egg whites until stiff, then fold into the apricot puree. Mix well,
then pour into serving cups.
- Freeze for about 2 to 3 hours before serving.
- Garnish with apricot slices and cherries.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pudding, Mousse and Custard Recipes