Frozen Watermelon Mousse
- 2 1/2 cups watermelon, seeded and diced
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatine
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Place watermelon in container of electric blender, and process until smooth.
Reserve 2 1/4 cups puree, discarding any remaining puree.
- Combine gelatine and 1/4 cup watermelon puree. Bring remaining watermelon puree
to a boil in a small saucepan. Remove from heat; add gelatine mixture, and stir
until gelatine dissolves. Stir in sugar and lemon juice, and chill mixture until
consistency of unbeaten egg white.
- Fold whipped cream into chilled watermelon mixture. Spoon into a lightly oiled
- Cover and freeze 8 hours or until firm; unmold onto serving plate.
Yield: 10 servings.
Per Serving: 205 Calories; 9g Fat (38.2% calories from fat); 1g Protein;
31g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 33mg Cholesterol; 32mg Sodium
Exchanges: 0 Fruit; 0 Non-Fat Milk; 2 Fat; 2 Other Carbohydrates
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pudding, Mousse and Custard Recipes