Fruit-Topped Almond Cream
- 1 small box instant French vanilla pudding mix
- 2 1/2 cups cold milk
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1/2 to 3/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 3 cups assorted fruit (strawberries, grapes, raspberries, mandarin oranges, blueberries)
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine pudding mix and milk. Beat on low speed for 2
minutes; set aside.
- In a small mixing bowl, beat cream and extract until stiff peaks form. Fold into
pudding. Spoon into a shallow 2-quart serving dish.
- Top with fruit just before serving.
Yield: 8 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pudding, Mousse and Custard Recipes