Grand Marnier Parfait
- 6 large eggs, whites and yolks separated
- 1 cup Grand Marnier
- 1/4 ounce gelatin powder
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 cup heavy cream
- A few chocolate chips
- 1 large spoon of granulated sugar
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- In a double boiler, beat the egg yolks and Grand Marnier together until light
- In a separate bowl, dissolve the gelatin powder in cold water. Add to this the
- Whip the cream and sugar together for three minutes and add to the mixture.
- Beat the egg whites until stiff and fold into the mixture. Pour into a martini
glass and decorate with the chocolate chips.
- Refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours before serving.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pudding, Mousse and Custard Recipes