Grand Marnier Pots de Creme
- 9 egg yolks
- 1/2 cup superfine sugar
- 3 cups heavy cream
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 tablespoons Grand Marnier
- 4 tablespoons freshly-grated orange rind
- 1 tablespoon Grand Marnier
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Place in the oven a baking pan with 1 inch of water in it to heat. In a separate
bowl. Beat egg yolks with sugar until thick and creamy. Add very gradually to the
cream, stirring constantly with a wooden spoon. Add vanilla extract and the 6 tablespoons
Grand Marnier; mix well. Pour mixture into pot de creme cups and place in the baking
pan of water in the oven.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center of the custard comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and pan of water and cool completely.
- Chill in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- At serving time, blend grated orange rind with the 1 tablespoon Grand Marnier
and "ice" the tops of the custards with the mixture.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pudding, Mousse and Custard Recipes