Grand Marnier Pudding
- 2 large eggs (at room temperature)
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons
brewed coffee, cooled
- 2 tablespoons Grand Marnier or orange liqueur
- 2 teaspoons
- 24 ounces cream cheese, cut into small pieces
(at room temperature)
- Whipped cream
- Finely shredded orange peel
- 8 fresh
- Blend eggs and sugar in processor 1 minute.
- Add coffee, liqueur and rum and blend
20 seconds. With machine running, gradually add cream cheese through feed tube and
blend until very smooth.
- Divide mixture among eight 5-ounce wine glasses.
with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.
- Top each with whipped cream. Garnish
each with orange peel and mint.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.