Grand Marnier Pudding
- 2 large eggs (at room temperature)
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons brewed coffee, cooled
- 2 tablespoons Grand Marnier or orange liqueur
- 2 teaspoons dark rum
- 24 ounces cream cheese, cut into small pieces (at room temperature)
- Whipped cream
- Finely shredded orange peel
- 8 fresh mint leaves
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Blend eggs and sugar in processor 1 minute.
- Add coffee, liqueur and rum and blend
20 seconds. With machine running, gradually add cream cheese through feed tube and
blend until very smooth.
- Divide mixture among eight 5-ounce wine glasses.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.
- Top each with whipped cream. Garnish each with orange peel and mint.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pudding, Mousse and Custard Recipes