- 6 tablespoons flour
- 12 tablespoons Grape-Nuts
- 12 tablespoons melted butter
- 3 cups granulated sugar
- 6 egg yolks
- 3 cups milk
- 9 teaspoons grated lemon rind
- 9 tablespoons lemon juice
- 6 stiffly beaten egg whites
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Mix flour, Grape-Nuts and melted butter. Add sugar, egg yolks, milk, lemon rind
and lemon juice. Add stiffly beaten egg whites.
- Pour into a 2-quart buttered casserole and set in a pan of water.
- Bake for one hour. If knife comes out rather clean, it is done.
- Serve cold.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pudding, Mousse and Custard Recipes