Hawaiian-Style Coconut Pudding
Serve this easy dessert after a full-flavored barbecued meal.
- 4 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 4 tablespoons cornstarch
- 12 ounces coconut milk
- 2 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Place the coconut milk in a medium saucepan. Whisk in the vanilla extract. Simmer
for 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the sugar and cornstarch. Slowly whisk the mixture
into the coconut milk mixture. Simmer for 4 minutes, whisking constantly. Pour into
small individual serving bowls.
- Cover, cool slightly and refrigerate until firm (about 1 1/2 hours).
- Serve chilled.
Posted by Marla at Recipe Goldmine 10/26/2001 7:25 am.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pudding, Mousse and Custard Recipes