High Hat Fudge Pudding
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 6 tablespoons cocoa, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon cloves
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- 1 1/4 cups light brown sugar
- 2 cups hot water
- 1 cup whipped cream
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine flour, baking powder, salt, sugar and 2 tablespoons of the cocoa in mixing
bowl. Sprinkle cloves on top.
- Combine vanilla extract, milk, butter and walnuts;
add to dry ingredients; stir until well blended. Turn into an 8-inch square pan.
- Mix brown sugar with remaining cocoa. Sprinkle over batter. Pour hot water over
entire surface. Bake for 40 to 45 minutes.
- Serve warm; garnish with whipped cream and nutmeg.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pudding, Mousse and Custard Recipes