Homemade Chocolate Pudding
with a Twist
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 3/4 cups milk (sometimes I add half-and-half
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 12 ounces
semi-sweet chocolate bits (this is my added twist)
- Combine first 4 ingredients and gradually add milk. Stir constantly with a whisk
until it thickens. Bring to a boil for 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and add the butter,
vanilla extract and chocolate bits until all is melted.
I doubled this recipe last night 'cause I knew I'd need it today! Tastes
so great! Rich dark chocolate.
Posted by jerseyjan at recipegoldmine.com.