Homemade Chocolate Pudding
with a Twist
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 3/4 cups milk (sometimes I add half-and-half
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 12 ounces
semi-sweet chocolate bits (this is my added twist)
- Combine first 4 ingredients and gradually add milk. Stir constantly with a whisk
until it thickens. Bring to a boil for 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and add the butter,
vanilla extract and chocolate bits until all is melted.
I doubled this recipe last night 'cause I knew I'd need it today! Tastes
so great! Rich dark chocolate.
Posted by jerseyjan at recipegoldmine.com.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.