- 2 cups Cool Whip plus more for serving
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 6 tablespoons Kahlua
- Chocolate sprinkles
- Wafer cookies
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- In a medium bowl, whip the Cool Whip with the heavy cream until stiff peaks form.
With a rubber spatula, stir in the cocoa powder, instant coffee and sugar; blend
well. Add the Kahlua and stir thoroughly with the spatula.
- Put into 6 to 8 dessert cups and chill in the refrigerator.
- When ready to serve, dust the top of each serving with chocolate sprinkles and
crown with a dollop of Cool Whip.
- Serve with wafer cookies.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pudding, Mousse and Custard Recipes