- 2 cups Cool Whip plus more for serving
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons
unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee
- 3 tablespoons granulated
- 6 tablespoons Kahlua
- Chocolate sprinkles
- Wafer cookies
- In a medium bowl, whip the Cool Whip with the heavy cream until stiff peaks form.
With a rubber spatula, stir in the cocoa powder, instant coffee and sugar; blend
well. Add the Kahlua and stir thoroughly with the spatula.
- Put into 6 to 8 dessert
cups and chill in the refrigerator.
- When ready to serve, dust the top of each serving with chocolate sprinkles and
crown with a dollop of Cool Whip.
- Serve with wafer cookies.