Kahlua White Russian Souffles
- Unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1/3 cup Kahlua
- 6 ounces white chocolate, chopped
- 5 eggs
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 8 ounces cream cheese, cubed
- Unsweetened cocoa powder
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Butter six (6 ounce) individual souffle cups. Sprinkle with sugar, shake out
excess. Set aside.
- In small saucepan, combine Kahlua and white chocolate. Melt over
low heat, stirring to blend. Remove from heat and cool slightly.
- Place eggs in bowl of food processor or blender. Add cream and process to mix.
With machine running, slowly pour cooled chocolate mixture through top. Add cream
cheese, a few cubes at a time and process until smooth.
- Pour into prepared dishes
and bake in center of oven at 350 degrees F about 20 minutes or until edges are
set but centers jiggle slightly when oven rack is shaken gently. Remove from oven
and sift cocoa powder lightly over tops.
- Serve immediately.
Because soufflés do not contain stiffly beaten egg whites, they can be
prepared ahead of time and refrigerated until ready to bake. If chilled, add 5 minutes
baking time. However, for lighter souffle s, fold in 2 stiffly beaten egg whites
just before pouring into dishes and bake immediately.
Posted by Chyrel at Recipe Goldmine 10/10/2001 11:07 am.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pudding, Mousse and Custard Recipes