- 1 small box lemon gelatin
- 1 1/2 cups boiling water
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon peel
- 8 ounces Cool Whip, thawed
- 3 kiwi fruit, peeled
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Stir in grated lemon peel.
- Chill until consistency of unbeaten egg white. Fold in whipped topping; set aside.
- Cut one kiwi fruit into 8 slices; chop remaining two.
- Alternate layers of gelatin mixture and chopped kiwi fruit into 8 parfait glasses.
Per Serving: 149 Calories; 7g Fat (42.8% calories from fat); 1g Protein;
21g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 0mg Cholesterol; 37mg Sodium
Exchanges: 1/2 Fruit; 1 1/2 Fat; 1 Other Carbohydrates
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pudding, Mousse and Custard Recipes