Lazy Day Banana Pudding
- 30 vanilla wafers
- 3 large bananas, sliced into 1/4 inch slices
- 1 small box instant banana cream pudding mix
- 1 small box instant French Vanilla pudding mix
- 3 cups milk
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- Whipped topping
- Layer a 2-quart casserole with half the vanilla wafers, and top with half of
the sliced bananas. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine pudding mixes with skim milk. Stir with a wire
whisk for a few seconds, then quickly stir in sour cream until pudding begins to
thicken and sour cream is well combined.
- Pour half of the pudding mixture over the bananas and vanilla wafers. Then repeat
another layer of vanilla wafers and the remaining bananas. Top with remaining pudding
- Refrigerate for at least 8 hours before serving.
- Top each individual serving with a dollop of whipped topping.
Makes 8 to 10 servings.