- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- Juice and rind of 2 lemons
- 2 egg yolks (save whites)
- 1 cup milk
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Mix all ingredients together. Beat the egg whites until stiff and add to the
- Bake in a buttered 8-inch square pan set in a pan of water at 350 degrees
F for 40 minutes.
- Serve warm or cold.
- Serve topped with whipped cream, if desired.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pudding, Mousse and Custard Recipes