- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 4 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 5 tablespoons lemon juice
- Rind of 1 lemon, grated
- 3 eggs, separated
- 1 1/2 cups milk
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Cream butter. Add next 5 ingredients.
- Beat egg yolks. Stir in milk and add to lemon mixture. Fold in stiffly-beaten egg whites.
- Turn into a 2-quart baking dish set in pan of water.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until inserted knife comes out clean.
- Refrigerate before serving.
Yield: 8 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pudding, Mousse and Custard Recipes