- 1 envelope unflavored gelatine
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 3/4 cup frozen margarita mix concentrate (such as Bacardi's), thawed, not diluted
- 3/4 cup sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 cups heavy cream, sweetened and whipped
- In a small non-aluminum saucepan, sprinkle the gelatine over the water and
allow to soften for a few minutes.
- Add the margarita concentrate, sugar, salt and lemon juice.
- Stir to mix well, and simmer over moderate heat until sugar and gelatine
dissolve, about 3-5 minutes.
- Allow to cool and thicken.
- Stir 2 tablespoons of the margarita mixture into 3/4 cup of the whipped
cream and set aside.
- Fold the remaining margarita mixture into the remaining whipped cream, mixing
- Spoon or pipe the larger margarita mixture into individual cups or dishes
or into 1 larger one.
- Top each serving with whipped cream.
- Chill until set.
- Garnish with fresh raspberries.
Serves about 6.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.