Mascarpone Lemon Icebox Parfaits
- 1/2 cup purchased lemon curd
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 8-ounce container Wisconsin Mascarpone Cheese
- 1 1/2 cups crisp ginger snap
cookies (about 28), crushed
- 8 ounces (about 1 cup) strawberries, washed, hulled
- In a mixing bowl, beat lemon curd and honey together until smooth and creamy.
- Using mixer, beat fluid whipping cream into curd mixture until smooth. Add Mascarpone
and beat just until thickened. Do not overbeat.
- In individual parfait glasses, layer ginger snap crumbs, lemon Mascarpone cream
and strawberries; repeat layers, using all ingredients.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
Reprinted with permission from
Wisconsin Milk Marketing Board.