Mini Cream Cheese Flans
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 5 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Fill two large baking casserole dishes with one inch
of hot water. Place 8 custard or dessert oven-safe cups in water.
- Combine sugar and water in a small saucepan. Cook over low heat, constantly stirring,
until sugar is dissolved. Once sugar is dissolved, bring to a boil. Boil, without
stirring, for 10 to 15 minutes, until liquid is golden brown. Quickly pour into
cups, distribution evenly amount the 8 cups.
- In a blender, combine condensed and evaporated milks, cream cheese, butter, eggs
and vanilla extract. Blend until smooth. Pour into cups on top of sauce. Place baking
dishes with water and oven-safe cups in the oven.
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes or until a knife inserted in the middle of a cup comes out clean.
- Remove cups from pan and allow to chill for at least 1 hour in the refrigerator.
- Serve in the cup or run a knife around the edge, invert cup, and serve with flan
sauce on top.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pudding, Mousse and Custard Recipes