Mini Noodle Kugels with
- 4 ounces egg noodles, uncooked
- 1/2 cup egg substitute
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- 1/2 cup low-fat cottage cheese
- 1/3 cup applesauce
- 1/4 cup dried apple
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 18 teaspoon raspberry jam
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Prepare egg noodles according to package directions.
- While the noodles are cooking, beat the egg substitute, sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg
in a large bowl until the sugar is dissolved and the mixture is foamy. Fold in the
cottage cheese, applesauce and chopped dried apple.
- Lightly spray a muffin tin (preferably non-stick) with the vegetable oil cooking
spray. (Do not use baking cups.)
- Drain the noodles in a colander and immediately add them to the egg mixture.
- Fill each muffin tin 1/2 full. Add 2 teaspoons raspberry jam to each cup, then
fill the muffin cups to full.
- Bake until firm and the tops are golden brown, about 45 minutes.
- Serve warm.
Raisins may be used in place of dried apples.
Nutritional Information: Calories: 150; Carb: 26; Fat: 1 grams; Protein:
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pudding, Mousse and Custard Recipes