No Doubt Bad for You Banana Pudding
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup melted butter (1 stick)
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 (9 ounce) container whipped topping, thawed
- 2 or 3 bananas
- 2 small boxes vanilla instant pudding
- 3 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Mix flour, butter and chopped pecans and press into the bottom of a 9 x 13-inch
glass baking dish.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- Cool completely.
- Beat together cream cheese and confectioners' sugar. Fold in whipped topping.
Spread over cooled crust.
- Slice bananas over cream cheese mixture.
- Beat pudding mix, milk and vanilla extract until thickened. Pour over bananas.
- Chill in refrigerator.