Not Yo' Mama's Banana Pudding
- 2 bags Pepperidge Farm Chessmen cookies
- 6 to 8 bananas, sliced
- 2 cups milk
- 1 (5 ounce) box instant French vanilla pudding
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping thawed, or equal amount sweetened whipped cream
- Line the bottom of a 13 x 9 x 2-inch dish with 1 bag of cookies and layer bananas
- In a bowl, combine the milk and pudding mix and blend well using a handheld electric
- Using another bowl, combine the cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk together and
mix until smooth.
- Fold the whipped topping into the cream cheese mixture. Add the
cream cheese mixture to the pudding mixture and stir until well blended.
- Pour the mixture over the cookies and bananas and cover with the remaining cookies.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Yield: 12 servings
Source: Paul Deen Show - Paula's Home Cooking