Old Fashioned Rice Custard Pudding
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 4 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 1/2 cups cooked rice
- 1 cup raisins
- In a large bowl, beat eggs just until mixed. Continuing to beat, add salt, sugar
and vanilla extract. Stir in milk, melted butter, rice and raisins.
- Pour into a
2-quart baking dish. Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Set into a pan and place in oven. Fill
pan with boiling water to within 1-inch of the top of the baking dish.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 30 minutes.
- Insert spoon and mix sides and bottom. Continue cooking for an additional hour
or until knife inserted towards center comes out clean.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help maintain Recipe Goldmine. Thank you.