Peach Cottage Pudding
- 1 (29 ounce) can sliced peaches
- 1/4 cup chopped nuts
- 1/2 cup Log Cabin Syrup
- 2 tablespoons Minute Tapioca
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 1/2 cups Log Cabin Pancake and Waffle Mix
- 1/2 cup milk
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Drain peaches, reserving 3/4 cup of the syrup. Place peaches in well-greased
9-inch square baking dish and sprinkle with nuts.
- Combine measured peach syrup with 1/2 cup syrup and the tapioca. Pour over peaches;
- Cream butter. Gradually beat in sugar. Add egg, vanilla extract and spices, beating
until well blended. Add pancake mix alternately with milk, beating after each addition
until smooth. Carefully spread over peach mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 45
to 55 minutes or until cake tester inserted into center of cake comes out clean.
- Serve warm with additional pancake and waffle syrup, if desired.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pudding, Mousse and Custard Recipes