Peach Cup Pudding with Sweet Butter Sauce
- 6 peach halves, drained
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 cups soft fine bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
Sweet Butter Sauce
- 1 cup peach syrup
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 4 tablespoons butter or margarine
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Pudding: Place peach halves, cut side up, in well greased custard cups.
- Beat eggs until light and fluffy. Gradually add sugar and beat constantly. Add
cinnamon, bread crumbs and butter. Mix well; put over peach halves.
- Bake in 400 degrees F oven for 25 minutes.
- Remove from cups and serve upside down; warm with Sweet Butter Sauce.
- Sweet Butter Sauce: Mix all ingredients. Heat to boiling; cook until thickened,
- Serve hot.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pudding, Mousse and Custard Recipes