Peanut Butter Cream Cheese Mousse
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup heavy (whipping) cream, chilled
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- In a large bowl, using a handheld electric mixer set at medium-high speed, cream
together peanut butter, cream cheese and vanilla extract. Gradually beat in confectioners'
- Using an electric mixer fitted with chilled beaters and a chilled bowl, beat
cream just until stiff peaks begin to form. With a rubber spatula, stir 1/3 of the
whipped cream into peanut butter mixture until smooth.
- Gently fold in remaining whipped cream until incorporated. Spread evenly in pie shell.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours or until peanut butter mousse is firm. If you'd like, top pie
with whipped cream, chopped peanuts and/or chocolate curls.
- Store leftover pie in refrigerator.
Serves 8 to 10.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pudding, Mousse and Custard Recipes