Peanut Butter Pudding
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 4 1/2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup half-and-half or cream
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Whipped cream (optional)
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.
- In a saucepan, combine sugar, cornstarch and salt. Gradually stir in milk and
half-and-half; bring to a boil over medium heat. Cook and stir for 2 minutes.
- Remove from the heat; stir in peanut butter and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Pour into serving dishes; refrigerate.
- Garnish with whipped cream if desired.
Yield: 4 servings