- 3 eggs
- 1 cup dark corn syrup
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons
butter or margarine, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup flour
teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Sifted powdered sugar
- In a small mixer bowl, beat eggs at high speed till thick and lemon colored,
about 5 minutes.
- Add corn syrup, sugar, butter and vanilla extract; mix well.
- Stir together flour and cream of tartar; fold into egg mixture. Stir in half
- Pour into a greased oblong baking dish. Sprinkle the remaining nuts
- Bake in a 375 degree F oven for 30 to 35 minutes or until done.
- Spoon into
dessert dishes and sprinkle with sifted powdered sugar and whipped cream.
Posted by kdipaolo at Recipe Goldmine May 4, 2001.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.