- 3 eggs
- 1 cup dark corn syrup
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/8 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Sifted powdered sugar
- Whipped cream
- In a small mixer bowl, beat eggs at high speed till thick and lemon colored,
about 5 minutes.
- Add corn syrup, sugar, butter and vanilla extract; mix well.
- Stir together flour and cream of tartar; fold into egg mixture. Stir in half
- Pour into a greased oblong baking dish. Sprinkle the remaining nuts
- Bake in a 375 degree F oven for 30 to 35 minutes or until done.
- Spoon into dessert dishes and sprinkle with sifted powdered sugar and
Posted by kdipaolo at Recipe Goldmine May 4, 2001.