Peppermint Marshmallow Pudding
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup crushed peppermint candy
- 1/2 pound marshmallows
- 2 cups crushed vanilla wafers
- 2/3 cup pecans (optional)
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Crush the vanilla wafers in blender to make extra fine crumbs. Set crumbs aside.
- Chop marshmallows in blender. Add the pecans to blender.
- Crush candy finely. Whip heavy cream into mixture. Combine well.
- Line a 7 x 10-inch pan with vanilla cookie crumbs, reserving some for later.
Pour the marshmallow mixture over crumbs.
- Pour remaining crumbs over mixture.
- Refrigerate for several hours.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pudding, Mousse and Custard Recipes