Pina Colada Rice Pudding
- 1/2 cup white rice
- 1/2 cup thawed frozen piña colada concentrate
- 1 1/2
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon dark rum
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- Cook rice. Stir in piña colada concentrate and milk. Bring to boiling over medium
heat. Lower heat; cover and simmer 30 minutes or until the rice is very soft and
- Beat egg slightly in small bowl. Stir in a little hot mixture. Return to saucepan;
cook 1 minute, stirring constantly. Do not let boil.
- Remove saucepan from stove.
Stir in rum and lemon juice.
- Pour into serving bowl.
- Cover. Cool to room temperature.
- Refrigerate until serving time.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.