Pudding in a Cloud
- 1 (4 ounce) container whipped topping
- 1 (4 ounce) box instant pudding
cups cold milk
- Divide thawed whipped topping among 6 dessert glasses, using about 1/3 cup in
each. With the back of a spoon, make a depression in the center and spread topping
up the sides of the glasses.
- Prepare pudding mix with milk as directed on package
- Spoon pudding mixture into glasses. Chill.
- Garnish as desired.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help maintain Recipe Goldmine. Thank you.