- 1 1/4 cups cold milk
- 1 cup canned solid-pack pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon grated orange rind (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon each cinnamon, nutmeg and ginger or 3/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 small box vanilla or butterscotch instant pudding mix
- 1 cup thawed Cool Whip
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans (optional)
- Combine milk, pumpkin, orange rind and spices in bowl. Add pudding mix. With
electric mixer at low speed, beat until well blended, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Fold in whipped topping and nuts. Spoon into individual dessert glasses. Chill.
- Garnish with additional whipped topping and nuts, if desired.