- 1 3/4 cups cold milk
- 1 (4-serving) box vanilla instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 cup canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix)
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 cups whipping cream
- 6 amaretti cookies
- In a medium bowl, stir milk and pudding mix with whisk for 2 minutes.
- Stir in pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice.
- Refrigerate until ready to assemble parfaits.
- In another medium bowl, beat cream cheese and powdered sugar with electric mixer
on low speed until blended and smooth.
- In chilled large bowl, beat whipping cream on high speed until stiff peaks form.
- Fold whipped cream into cream cheese mixture.
- In each of 6 parfait glasses, spoon 1/4 cup pumpkin pudding; top each with 6
tablespoons cream cheese mousse mixture.
- Repeat layers.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours or until serving time.
- Just before serving, top each parfait with a cookie.
15 min prep time | 2 hr 15 min total time | Yield: 6 servings
Nutrition Facts Serving Size: 1 Serving Calories 548 Total Fat 37g 0% Saturated
Fat 22g 0% Sodium 426mg 0% Total Carbohydrate 50g 0% Dietary Fiber 2g 0% Protein
% Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 0% Iron 0%
Exchanges: 2 1/2 Other Carbohydrate; 1 Milk; 6 Fat
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pudding, Mousse and Custard Recipes