- 2 cups mashed pumpkin
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mace
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 3/4 cup milk
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix together the first nine ingredients. Stir very well.
- Beat eggs lightly and add to the mixture.
- Stir whipping cream and milk into the mixture and pour into
a lightly greased glass baking dish. Place the dish in a shallow pan of hot water,
making sure the water does not come more than halfway up the sides of the dish.
- Bake for one hour.
- Cool for 15 minutes. and serve with whipped cream.
Serves 6 to 8.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pudding, Mousse and Custard Recipes