- 1 small box instant butterscotch pudding
- 1 1/2 cups cold milk
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 1/2 cups whipped topping
- Gingersnaps (for garnish)
- Beat pudding and milk in mixing bowl until well blended. Blend pumpkin and pie
spice, then fold in whipped topping.
- Spoon into dessert dishes and chill.
- Garnish with gingersnaps.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pudding, Mousse and Custard Recipes