Quick Pumpkin Pudding
- 1 (5.1 ounce) package vanilla instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 (15 ounce) can pure pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Whipped topping
- Beat pudding mix and evaporated milk according to package directions. Refrigerate
for 5 minutes.
- Add pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice. Mix well.
- Spoon into dessert dishes.
- Refrigerate for 10 minutes, or until ready to serve.
- Top with whipped topping.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pudding, Mousse and Custard Recipes