- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup brown
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 1/4 cups Bisquick
- 1 cup raisins or chopped dates
- 1/2 to 1 cup chopped nuts
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix 1 cup brown sugar, water and butter in saucepan; boil 5 minutes. Pour into
8-inch square pan.
- Mix remaining ingredients in bowl. Spoon batter on top of sugar mixture. Bake
- Serve warm with whipped cream.