Treat your family to these delicious parfaits that are layered with Pillsbury®
chocolate chip cookies, raspberries and chocolate pudding - a wonderful dessert.
- 1 (16.5 ounce) roll Pillsbury® refrigerated chocolate chip cookies
- 1 (4-serving size) box chocolate instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 2 cups milk
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (21 ounce) can raspberry or cherry pie filling
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Bake cookies as directed on package.
- Cool completely, about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make pudding as directed on box using milk; do not refrigerate.
- Crumble enough cookies to make 2 1/2 cups; reserve remaining cookies for another
- To assemble parfaits, in bottom of each of 10 (8-ounce) parfait glasses or clear
plastic drinking cups, layer about 1 tablespoon raspberry pie filling, 3 tablespoons
cookie crumbs, 3 tablespoons pudding, about 1/4 cup whipped topping, 2 tablespoons
pie filling and 1 tablespoon cookie crumbs. Top each with dollop of remaining whipped
Prep Time: 25 Min | Total Time: 55 Min | Makes: 10 servings
These fancy parfaits are so easy and fun to make! Put your kids in charge of
assembling them. They can be made up to 2 hours ahead and refrigerated until it's
time to eat.
Nutritional Information 1 Serving (1 Serving) Calories 410 (Calories from
Fat 150), Total Fat 17g (Saturated Fat 7g, Trans Fat 2 1/2g), Cholesterol 10mg;
Sodium 310mg; Total Carbohydrate 60g (Dietary Fiber 3g, Sugars 43g), Protein 4g
Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2.00%; Vitamin C 4.00%; Calcium 8.00%; Iron
Exchanges:1 Starch 3 Other Carbohydrate; 3 Fat
Carbohydrate Choices: 4
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pudding, Mousse and Custard Recipes