Raspberry Creme Brulee
- 2 cups nonfat milk
- 2 tablespoons nonfat dry milk powder
- 3/4 cup egg substitute
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 30 fresh raspberries
- 3 teaspoons granulated sugar
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Gradually stir milk into milk powder. Stir in egg substitute, 1/3 cup sugar and
- Place 5 raspberries in bottom of each of six 6-ounce custard cups. Top with custard
- Bake in pan filled with hot water to 1-inch depth for about 35 minutes, until
custard is set.
- Sprinkle 1/2 teaspoon sugar over top of each custard and place cups on baking
- Broil 4 inches from heat until sugar is caramelized.
Yield: 6 servings
Per serving: 141 cal, 127 mg sodium, 2 mg cholesterol, 2 g fat, 13% of calories
from fat, 25 g carbohydrates, 7 g protein
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pudding, Mousse and Custard Recipes