Raspberry Custard Brulee
- 2 cups fresh raspberries
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 cup skim milk
- 2 tablespoons low-fat sour cream
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon plus 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- Rinse raspberries, drain. Divide raspberries evenly among 4 oven proof ramekins
or custard cups; set aside.
- Combine sugar and cornstarch in a small saucepan over medium heat; stir well.
Add egg; stir well. Gradually add milk, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat; let
cool for 5 minutes.
- Add sour cream and vanilla extract; stir well. Stir custard mixture evenly over
- Place ramekins on a baking sheet. Sprinkle each evenly with 1 teaspoon
- Broil 4 to 5 inches from heat for 2 minutes or until sugar melts.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.