- 2 cups fresh or frozen raspberries or strawberries
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar,
- Splash of sherry, bourbon or rum
- 1 1/2 cups cream
- Purée fruit with half the sugar in a food processor or blender. Strain out seeds.
- Combine purée with spirits.
- In a cold bowl with cold beaters, whip the cream and
remaining sugar to stiff peaks. Gently fold in fruit purée, leaving streaks.
into individual dessert glasses or bowls.
Makes 4 to 6 servings.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.