- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen raspberries, thawed
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- Sugar (optional)
- Whipping cream
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Mash raspberries in a saucepan. Stir in sugar and cornstarch; cook over medium
heat, stirring constantly, until mixture is thickened and bubbly.
- Remove mixture from heat; cool.
- Cover and chill for at least two hours.
- Spoon pudding into 4 individual stemmed glasses or dessert bowls; sprinkle lightly
with additional sugar, if desired.
- Serve with whipping cream.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pudding, Mousse and Custard Recipes