Raspberry Rose Mousse
- 1 (12 ounce) package frozen raspberries
- 1 small box raspberry gelatin
tablespoon granulated sugar
- The Christian Brothers La Salle Rosé Wine
cup whipping cream, stiffly beaten
- Thaw berries; drain juice into measuring cup. Add enough La Salle Rosé to measure
1 1/2 cups; heat to boiling. Add gelatin and sugar; stir to dissolve.
- Cool until
slightly thickened; beat until fluffy.
- Fold in whipped cream and raspberries.
into serving dishes; chill.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.