Raspberry Rose Mousse
- 1 (12 ounce) package frozen raspberries
- 1 small box raspberry gelatin
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- The Christian Brothers La Salle Rosé Wine
- 1/2 cup whipping cream, stiffly beaten
- Thaw berries; drain juice into measuring cup. Add enough La Salle Rosé to measure
1 1/2 cups; heat to boiling. Add gelatin and sugar; stir to dissolve.
- Cool until slightly thickened; beat until fluffy.
- Fold in whipped cream and raspberries.
- Spoon into serving dishes; chill.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.