- 2 cups fresh or frozen unsweetened raspberries
- 3 tablespoons uncooked quick
- 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Place berries in a blender container. Blend until smooth. Pour through a strainer.
- In a saucepan, combine berries with enough water to equal two cups. Stir in tapioca
- Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Bring to a boil, remove from heat.
- Cool in pan for 20 minutes.
- Stir and divide among 4 custard cups.
Posted by FootsieBear at Recipe Goldmine 4/21/02 9:13:41 pm.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pudding, Mousse and Custard Recipes