Red Raspberry Mousse
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen raspberries
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup
- 1 egg white
- 1/4 cup sugar
- Prepare 4 (6 ounce) ramekins by lining bottom of ramekins with rounds of wax
paper or parchment paper. Cut 4 (10-inch long) strips of wax paper or parchment
slightly higher than ramekin and line sides of ramekins overlapping ends.
- Place raspberries in a food processor and process until smooth. Add lemon juice.
- n a large bowl beat cream until stiff peaks form. Fold in raspberry mixture
- Beat egg white until stiff peaks form. Sprinkle sugar over egg white and continue
beating until sugar is dissolved. Fold into raspberry mixture.
Reprinted with permission from
Oregon Raspberry & Blackberry Commission.