- 6 cups rhubarb, cut into 1-inch lengths
- 2 cups soft bread crumbs
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons grated orange rind
- 1/2 cup hot water
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Mix bread crumbs, sugar and orange rind. Put rhubarb in layers with bread crumbs
in buttered casserole, finishing with bread crumbs.
- Mix butter, honey and hot water.
Pour over rhubarb.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes or until done.
- Serve cold with whipped cream or Cool Whip.